Fantom Publishing Magazine
Would you like to know more about the latest books and audio from Fantom Publishing? Well look no further! You can now download a brand new edition of our occasional Fantom Publishing Magazine.
This issue contains:
- Paul W. T. Ballard takes us inside the Who Talk studio, and counts down his top 5 releases!
- Adam Endacott discusses his new compendium looking at the career of Carry On actor Kenneth Williams.
- It’s Friday, It’s Crackerjack author Alan Stafford delves in the nostalgia of this TV teatime institution.
- A look at Geoffrey Beever’s fiction titles, including his latest title Superseeds.
- An interview with Kenneth Farrington who last year published his autobiography Hush My Mouth.
- A preview of John Levene’s memoirs Run the Shadows, Walk the Sun.